Creating A Fruit Paradise With Robyn Du Prey Of The Fruit Tree Planting Foundation – Raw Food Health Podcast Episode TwoTuesday, August 14th, 2012
In this episode we talk to Robyn Du Prey of the Fruit Tree Planting Foundation about making our world a fruit-filled paradise through fruit tree planting and community orchards.
We discuss what her organization does, what people can do in their own communities, how FTPF gains acceptance for its orchards, and its long-term success rates.
– A critical weight loss tip that’s made a big difference for some of Andrew’s coaching clients.
– Andrew talks about his experience with the 31 heroes work out.
– Raw food exuberance and Jared, a raw foodist who had so much energy he decided to dig a giant hole in the ground.
How To Listen To This Episode And/Or Subscribe To The Podcast:
– To listen in your browser, press play on the player at the bottom of this blog post
– To subscribe via Itunes or Juice, read the directions here and and implement them by putting this RSS feed into Itunes or Juice: http://blog.raw-food-health.net/feed/therawfoodhealthpodcast/
– Subscribe Via Other aggregators and services by finding the manual podcast add feature in your program and adding this RSS feed: http://blog.raw-food-health.net/feed/therawfoodhealthpodcast/