Chris Kendall Talks Raw Food Success And The Mental Sides Of The Raw Lifestyle
Skateboarder, yogi, raw chef, and creator of a life that is undeniably interesting, Chris Kendall is a raw foodist who catches peoples attention.
In episode seven of the Raw Food Health Podcast, I talk to Chris about consciously creating his own reality, why he decided to go raw, as well as a myriad of other topics.
In This Episode:
1) Andrew’s summer of giving talks in Connecticut to yogis, Crossfitters, and the health conscious.
2) The subjective model of reality Andrew employs with great success, and the need to control your mental state.
3) Attempting to learn the muscle up.
4) The Chris Kendall interview.
5) One of Andrew’s favorite recipes.
– The Raw Food Lifestyle Ebok
– Chris Kendall’s site: The Raw Advantage
– Andrew’s Mango salsa with burritos recipe.
– An Amazing muscle up video (first move of the performance).
– How to be fitter than 95% of the US population
How To Listen To This Episode And/Or Subscribe To The Podcast:
Note: new episodes may take a few hours to show up on some subscription platforms, but you can always listen immediately via the player at the bottom of this blog.
Option One: Subscribe via iTunes. Itunes is the best choice for iPod, iPhone and iPad users, as well as those on various operating systems who already use iTunes to mange their audio files.
Option Three: To download the episode and transfer it to your phone, mp3 player, tablet, etc, right click on “download” under the player at the bottom of this post and save it to the directory you want.
Option Four: To be notified via RSS feed of each new episode, subscribe here.
Option Five: To listen in your browser, press play on the player at the bottom of this blog post
Option Six: To subscribe via other aggregators, apps, and services, find the manual podcast add feature in your program and add this RSS feed: http://blog.raw-food-health.net/feed/therawfoodhealthpodcast/
Spread The Word And Help The Raw Food Health Podcast Grow
Do you enjoy The Raw Food Health Podcast? Want more episodes and great content in the future? Please give the podcast a five star review and positive comment on iTunes. I read the best feedback in future episodes of the podcast during the shout-out section.