Want to feel better, look better, and perform better physically? Will the shift to a raw food diet really help you with all this?
In episode 12 of the Raw Food Health Podcast I talk to Katy Craine, who adopted a low fat raw vegan diet at the age of 16.
Now 20 years old, she talks about how she’s watched herself go from being a sedentary hater of exercise to a lover of physical movement, from having acne covered to skin to being blemish free, and from being overweight to lithe and toned.
Topics Covered With Katy:
1) Growing up eating a high fat diet, and how drastically that affected her health for the worst.
2) Does a raw diet hinder her socially?
3) Why she initially bought into the “overeating hype” and consumed 3,000 calories a day, and how she gained weight doing so.
5) Going from hating exercise to loving it.
6) Why fasting helped her.
7) Losing weight and maintaining it where she wants.
Also In The Podcast:
1) Why does Andrew rain on everyone’s raw food parade when it comes to the Allium family of plants?
2) How many people listen to the Raw Food Health Podcast.
3) Progress On “A Vagabond’s Guide To Chiang Mai, Thailand”.
4) The natural spring-fed pools of Austin, Texas.
How To Listen To This Episode And/Or Subscribe To The Podcast:
Note: new episodes may take a few hours to show up on some subscription platforms, but you can always listen immediately via the player at the bottom of this blog.
Option One: Subscribe via iTunes. Itunes is the best choice for iPod, iPhone and iPad users, as well as those on various operating systems who already use iTunes to mange audio files.
Option Three: To download the episode and transfer it to your phone, mp3 player, tablet, etc, right click on “download” under the player at the bottom of this post and save it to the directory you want.
Option Four: To be notified via RSS feed of each new episode, subscribe here.
Option Five: To listen in your browser, press play on the player at the bottom of this blog post
Option Six: To subscribe via other aggregators, apps, and services, find the manual podcast add feature in your program and add this RSS feed: http://blog.raw-food-health.net/feed/therawfoodhealthpodcast/
Spread The Word And Help The Raw Food Health Podcast Grow
Do you enjoy The Raw Food Health Podcast? Want more episodes and great content in the future? Please give the podcast a five star review and positive comment on iTunes. I read the best feedback in future episodes of the podcast during the shout-out section.