The Raw Food Health Podcast Episode One: Debunking Raw Food Myths With Adam Greer
Welcome to the first episode of the Raw Food Health Podcast, a show about improving your health with raw fruits and vegetables.
What’s on the menu today?
- Andrew talks about why he decided to go on a crazy raw food diet
- Slacklining and improving balance
- The raw food tip of the week: is raw corn really healthy?
- Addressing raw food nutrition myths with nutritional therapist Adam Greer – part one.
If you enjoy this show, then please leave a comment to let me know what you think.
How to listen:
1) Press the play button on the audio player at the bottom of this post and listen right in your browser
2) Download the mp3 file using the download link under the player and put the mp3 file on any electronic device offering mp3 playback support such as an Ipod or other mp3 player, tablet, phone, etc.
3) Subscribe via itunes using the link below so you’ll automatically get every episode as it’s released. (Note: if you don’t have itunes installed or don’t use a mac, the subscription button may not work until next week when apple approves the podcast.)
If the above button does not work, you can do this:
1) Launch iTunes.
2) In the Advanced menu, select Subscribe to Podcast.
3) Enter this feed URL in the text box and click OK: http://blog.raw-food-health.net/feed/therawfoodhealthpodcast/
Show Notes And Links:
Nutrition Requirements – What nutrients we should be concerned about on a raw diet, and how to adjust cronometer to have good nutrient goals.
Listen To The Show: