Win A Free Copy Of Raw Food Weight Loss And Vitality
“Raw Food Weight Loss And Vitality” will be released on April 16, but you’ve got a chance to win a free copy
I’m holding a contest and giving away two free copies of the ebook version (PDF, Epub, mobi, and the other major e-reader formats are included).
What is “Raw Food Weight Loss And Vitality” all about? In short, it contains everything I wish I knew when I began my raw food journey in 2005. I’ve learned a lot through personal experience, mind-numbing failure, and research over the years, and I hope that experience can save others a lot of mistakes and worry.
The book covers quite a range of topics. Here are the major ones:
- Why you should be eating a healthy raw food diet.
- A list of the benefits you’re likely to see.
- What exactly to eat, and how much.
- How to lose weight
- What to do if the normal weight-loss suggestions don’t work.
- How to save loads of money shopping for your raw food diet, and tips for getting free food. What foods are the most economical, etc.
- How to store and ripen produce.
- An overview of our evolution and how it’s left us primed to eat raw fruits and vegetables.
- An extensive appendix where I answer the many questions raw foodists ask me.
To see a complete table of contents, go here.
Win A Free Copy
The book will be released on Tuesday the 16th of April, and I’ll be announcing the winners that morning.
What do you have to do to enter the contest? It’s very simple
1) Sign up for my mailing list so you know if you win.
2) I’d like to give the copies away to people who are going to get a lot of benefit out of them. So to win, you simply go to the comments sections below this blog post and answer the following question:
“How do you think “Raw Food Weight Loss And Vitality” and the adoption of a healthy raw food diet will change your life for the better? (If you’re already on a raw diet, tell us how you hope to take it to the next level.)
The more detail you give, the better your chances. You must use your full name (your real one). You should also type in an email address I can reach you at when you leave the comment (in the email field).